MK Apparel Customer Supplied Garment Blanket Waiver
This waiver will be used indefinitely, unless both parties agree to termination.
- I will only provide new items to MK Apparel. MK Apparel will not decorate worn or otherwise soiled garments.
- I will be solely responsible for garments supplied to MK Apparel. MK Apparel is not responsible for replacement/reimbursement should customer supplied items become damaged in the printing or embroidery process. In the event of an error or damage to the item, MK Apparel will not be able to replace the item nor issue a refund for any materials used or time spent on the project.
- I understand that MK Apparel is not responsible for any uncontrollable manufacturing mishaps, such as machinery malfunctions, unexpected performance of customer supplied items, etc. MK Apparel is not liable for replacement of / reimbursement for supplied items damaged in the screen printing or embroidery process.
- I understand that MK Apparel recommends providing at least 5% extra garments in the event of a damaged item so that deadlines can still be met. If I do not provide extra garments and an item becomes damaged, I understand that any deadline set forth will likely need to be changed.
- I understand that MK Apparel will use my embroidery files if provided. However, MK Apparel will not be responsible for poor digitization on customer supplied embroidery files.
"*" indicates required fields